CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tourney...Boo

I'm not specifically boycotting March Madness, I've just got some apathy this year. Think the poor MU play had me down early, and then the suspensions... Ick.

Hey we lost a linebacker and almost lost Maclin, don't know if you saw the story. Pinkel was quick to say "we are done with this event and are moving forward." *Whistles innocently* Well, gotta love my thugs.

Ran across this quote, and I HAD to post it.

"That guy throwing 95 (mph)," Hough says, "he's got physical ability,but I've got more nerve, you know what I mean? When the catcher got down and flashed the one finger for a knuckleball, I felt like Nolan Ryan throwing 100 mph."
Charlie Hough

Dude, Charlie Hough for president. "I've got more nerve." You know, *pause* he's right. A knuckler is essentially throwing gopher balls that break funny. Ya the "talented" guys throw 90. I gotta use the vaseline under the hat and maybe some jallapena in my nose. ("you put snot on the ball??") God I miss the Houghster- bastard pitched to 60- first win in (Marlins?) history- one of those young upstarts.

The only thing I hope is that KU is the first 1 seed to lose to a 16. That would make my century. Hey send me an email with the fantasy baseball stuff so I can sign up. Might as well, worst case scenario is I quit half way through...again.

Beetle

0 comments: