CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Sunday

Sitting at home.  Watched "Rescue Dawn" and "The Kingdom."  Very good movies both.  They both had their good points and were enjoyable.  Did work out which I feel pretty good about.


The Royals have been kinda sleepwalking the last few games.  Meche had a good outing, which is nice.  He was on a pitch count.  Nomo is coming back down to earth, which I predicted.

Really looking at a couple of video games that I might be wanting to play.

1)Rainbow Six Vegas 2: This may be the one that actually pulls me off Call of Duty 4.  I have become rather pimplike at COD4, and enjoy playing as much as I can.  Everything I've heard about the new Rainbow Six says it is better in pretty much every way.  Blam Blam kill kill, yay!

2)Army of 2: Very interested in this.   You play in pairs and kill for big money.  Definitely like the concept.

Michael Clayton is in the cue for tonight.  Heard mixed reviews.

Taxes not done.  Gotta get on those.

Rockets 22 straight to include the Lakers today.  Is this Colorado Rockies part 2??  Who saw this coming.  All these western conference teams make moves and... The Rockets get the best run, they signed no one and lost their AllStar center.  What more needs to be said?  Bizarro.

Beetle

0 comments: