CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Terminal insomnia is a bitch ain't it

Heh, morning...

Having a tough time sleeping tonight for some reason. Anyhoo, big day today, notables:
1)Royals win, Royals win! Happy enough. I am drinking the koolaid, aaaaaahgin. I just don't think enough can be stated that the Royals are 8-6 in Cactus play. I know that it's preseason, but the Chiefs showed what happens when you don't win a preseason game... worst season in franchise history. So, conversely we have competence in the preseason and tah freaking dah. Revised prediction of 85 wins. Biggest concern- Jose Guillen has been awful, and I have seen quotes essentially stating "Jose definitely is ready to get ready to play, he's had a wake up call." He is THIRTY-FREAKING-ONE. I'm glad he needs to figure out that he needs to be in shape to play. Otherwise the rest of the guys look sharp as hell. Pitching way ahead of schedule. "Let's get nuts!"
2)The Chiefs signed a wide receiver from the Ravens. They signed an UNHEARD of wide receiver from the Ravens. If there is a team in the NFL that is known for wide receiver incompetence MORE than the Chiefs, it is of course, the Ravens. Gratz Peterson. This guy is going straight to the practice squad if we are lucky, if not outright cut before game 3 next year. This whole offseason is making me want to cry. I do concede to Flanigan's idea that "well at least we didn't waste money on free agents in the offseason." Unless we could have gotten Faneca from the Stillers, overall I wasn't blown away by the crop of free agents. I just have no faith that the Chiefers are going to actually fill needs in the draft.
3)Spring football is here! This weekend I think there is a televised practice for the Teegrays! I have written off the ole basketball team. They have just enough talent to play themselves within 2 points of pretty much any team, then they choke big and bad. Might have something to do with no one on the team being a true point guard after Hanah. Call me crazy. Glad he got booted though overall. I love my thugs, but they gotta be accountable for stupid behavior.

First post came easily enough. I have no aspirations for this other than a running dialogue, documentary of our thoughts. If anyone reads it then kudos. I figure I'll just write something while angry that I'll regret down the line.

Beetle

0 comments: