CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Seex and TWOO

Biggest question? Kansas wins the national title, I'm ok with that, but...

"WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE A BILL SELF CONTROVERSY??"

Seriously. I had to turn my XM to freaking The Michael Kay show to get some Royals talk (New York local guy). Bill Self. Who cares? The Royals (were) 5-2, all you need to do on local sports talk radio is this...

First guy: "Royals,Royals,Royals,Royals,Royals,Royals,"
Second guy: "Royals,Royals,Royals,Royals, Royals,Royals,Royals?"
First guy: "Royals"

Wash, rinse, repeat. Instead it's the most in depth analysis of Bill Self's 2 liner from the Lawrence paper today. They analyzed EACH WORD.

"I think when Bill Self said 'I think' that this shows some significant insight into what he is going to do..."

REALLY? YA THINK? ABSOLUTELY REEEEEDONKULOUS! Best start in 5 years and we have to put up with this crap.

Here, let me finish it:

"Rock Chaulk, Gay Hawk, Gay U"

Ok, there's your props. Now GIVE ME MORE ROYALS TALK!

Feel better, yes I do.

Beetle

0 comments: